Vacation Check Request

    Use the form below to request the Cold Spring Police Department to regularly check on your home while you are away (on business, vacation, etc.).



    Complaint Form

    Printable Form:  Click Here

      Complainant’s Name:

      Date (Click on Box):

      Complainant's Address:

      Phone Number:

      Nature of Complaint:

      Address/Location of Alleged Violation (required):

      Date/Time of Incident:
      [datetime datetime-85 date-format:mm/dd/yy time-format:HH:mm]

      Details of Complaint (please describe and provide as much information as possible)

      Images must be under 10mg and acceptable image extensions are jpg, png, gif and jpeg.

      E-Signature (Signature is required for a formal complaint) Type in your name

      Officer Commendations/Comments

        Officer Commendations/Comments Form

        Please use the form below for Officer Commendations or Comments.

        First Name:

        Last Name:

        Officer Name:

        Please enter Officer Commendations/Comments here"




        Temporary Sign Permit – $5 Fee
        Request for Memorial Plaque
        Board/Voluneer Application

        For Printable Forms only:  Please print and return to The City Building, 5694 East Alexandria Pike Cold Spring, KY 41076 | Fax 859-441-4640 or email to [email protected]

        Meetings & Events

        February 8
        – Planning & Zoning - canceled

        February 13
        – Caucus @ 7:30pm

        February 27
        – Council 7:30pm


        Mail Applications To:

        Mayor D. Angelo Penque
        City of Cold Spring
        5694 East Alexandria Pike
        Cold Spring, KY 41076

        Download Employment Application


        City Building                859.441.9604
        Police Department     859.441.6289
        Stormwater Hotline    859.441.6863