- January 15, 2021 – Vaccine Information from NKY Health Department
- RED ZONE Reduction Recommendations
- Stay Informed – Risk Levels
- Playgrounds are open as of June 29, 2020 – Public Restrooms remain closed.
- March 30, 2020 – I have been following all of the coverage on COVID-19, as I’m sure that most of you are as well. Since this virus spreads so quickly, we knew that it was only a matter of time that there would be cases in our area, and our city. There has been a case of COVID-19 reported within the city at Cold Spring Transitional Care Center. Please be mindful, during these times. Make sure that you are practicing proper social distancing and cut down on social gatherings and travel wherever possible. As I stated before, we knew that this was expected to happen in our area, so as always, please remain calm and continue to be safe and healthy.
D. Angelo Penque
City Offices are closed to the public. Please call or email for assistance.
Public restrooms in the City are CLOSED
St. Elizabeth COVID-19 Hotline is open 7:30 am to 10:00pm 1-800-737-7900